We have multiple teams covering grades K-12 & our season generally runs from mid February till the end of May. Spots on our teams are limited so please register as soon as possible.
If you have an interest in coaching or officiating this year, we’re here to help. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest and we’ll connect you with the appropriate individuals to get you started.
Rogers Lacrosse Club is a non-profit sports program serving young athletes from K-12 grade in the Puyallup area. We are committed to providing a safe, kid-centered fun environment to participate in the sport of lacrosse and learn the valuable life lessons best taught through sports.
Our mission is to create scholastic excellence, teamwork, honor and integrity through competitive lacrosse. The Rogers Lacrosse Club will develop student athletes of honor and integrity who will serve as positive members of their school, community and greater society. We will achieve this by:
• Creating a fun, structured and safe environment.
• Setting the standards high and expecting all players, parents, coaches and Club members to rise up to the standards.
• Honoring the ROOTS of the game.
• Developing and offering positive leadership, passion and love of the game.
• Promoting scholastic excellence as a part of player development.
• Providing the highest level of resources possible for the entire Club.
• Providing volunteer opportunities within our community.