What about gear? If you are a first year player, gear is provided. The club provides the following loaner gear for first year players.
The only gear you will need to provide will be a mouthpiece & athletic cleats. Lacrosse, football or soccer cleats work just fine.
What about uniforms? Either during registration, or in a follow-up message a uniform package order link will be provided. Uniforms are required to participate in games and we attempt to keep the uniform package costs as low as possible. Lookout for the uniform ordering link or message and please place your uniform order right away. For the 2024 season we will use the same uniforms we used last season so only new players and players who have outgrown thier uniforms will need to order.
What about practice? We generally begin practice early to mid February. Our practices are generally held in the early evening on local grass or turf fields 3 days per week.
What about games? Season games begin in March and conclude with a season end tournament held late May or early June.
Travel? Travel is limited to fairly local travel during the season, nothing out of state. the High School team may range further afield on occasion.
More questions? email us at email@example.com
Rogers Lacrosse Club is a non-profit sports program serving young athletes from K-12 grade in the Puyallup area. We are committed to providing a safe, kid-centered fun environment to participate in the sport of lacrosse and learn the valuable life lessons best taught through sports.
Our mission is to create scholastic excellence, teamwork, honor and integrity through competitive lacrosse. The Rogers Lacrosse Club will develop student athletes of honor and integrity who will serve as positive members of their school, community and greater society. We will achieve this by:
• Creating a fun, structured and safe environment.
• Setting the standards high and expecting all players, parents, coaches and Club members to rise up to the standards.
• Honoring the ROOTS of the game.
• Developing and offering positive leadership, passion and love of the game.
• Promoting scholastic excellence as a part of player development.
• Providing the highest level of resources possible for the entire Club.
• Providing volunteer opportunities within our community.